imp shit

Thursday, December 2, 2010

eslr

Do you know what your school expects of you? In my school of Valley View High School, we as students are expected to serve as 4 types of expectations. When we leave and graduate the school. In terms of ESLRs, there is Collaborative worker, Complex Thinker, Effective communicator, and responsible citizen. What I have learned about the ESLR in my 3rd yea5r of school, I am aware that each of the ESLRs apply to all corners in lifeand work. I have proven some good representations of the ESLRs in my classes but I do admit to having some weaknesses that I must work on.



For my ESLR, responsible citizen, I reflected it on my Spanish II class on th eday-to-day things. A responsible citizen is a responsible person and is productive on furfilling the duties within a community. In my Spanish II class, I am required to bring my book and materials every day. I follow this duty by bringing my folder, workbook, and textbook every single day. One weakness I have is that sometimes I do not bring my binder because it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home