imp shit

Thursday, December 2, 2010

eslr 2

big and I get lazy to carry it around. My strength in this is that I bring my required materials to work on my assignments in class.



For complex thinker, it is a person who analyzes information and data, they interpret what it means and thinks about it's significance. My lab from my biology class reflects this ESLR because it shows what I analyzed what took place in the lab and converted it to data. I then interpreted it into results and made a typed pakcet of what I anayzed. My strengths relating to this eslr is that I analyzed all the data I discovered in the lab and wrote it as a packet following certain standards. My weaknesses relating to this is that some of my written work did not did not match up to the format, I can improves upon this but examining more carefully and revising my writings.



Being a collaborative worker involves working with other people to produce a task successfully. I chose my English III, which best represents this with my movie poster project. Here I colllaborated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home