imp shit

Thursday, December 2, 2010

eslr 3

with other class mates too produce a poster based on a film we have seen in class. One good strength I discovered was that I was able to work among others to complete a task. One draw-back was that I felt that I wasn't being social enough and I could have opened up more and discuss more throughly with my classmates.



A effective communicator socializes in a manner that many associates will understand. I have shown this quality in my Psychology class with a skit performed by me and other class-mates based on the Piaget phases. While brainstorming over the skit, I shared some ideas I had of how we will performs and who has what role. I also openly listened to others on what they had to say and talk about those too. I did quite well on getting a message across to another to do a certain task at hand. However, I did not do so well on being a openly social person and I must break out of a shell to talk to others in new highs and possibly be able to work with anyone and do a good job.



The 4 ESLRs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home